Top Five


Tom Corley boats - crop

What are the Top Five most important things in your life?

Most people never give this much thought and, as a result, they devote too much of their time and money to things that don’t really matter to them, wasting their lives.

It is critical to know what’s most important to you. This is where you should devote an abundance of your time and money.

My Top Five:

#1 My Wife and Kids

#2 Growth of My Rich Habits Business

#3 Good Health

#4 The Relationships I Value Most

#5 Daily Self-Improvement – Self-Education and Deliberate Practice

Once you know what your Top Five are, apply the 80/20 Rule and devote 80% of your time and money to these things. Spend the remaining 20% of your time and money on everything that falls below your Top Five.

Every year, revisit your Top Five. Your Top Five changes as the circumstances of your life change. You should, therefore, revisit your Top Five periodically. This allows you to stay focused on what’s important to you every year.

Be Sociable, Share!
Thomas C. Corley About Thomas C. Corley

Tom Corley is a bestselling author, speaker, and media contributor for Business Insider, CNBC and a few other national media outlets.

His Rich Habits research has been read, viewed or heard by over 50 million people in 25 countries around the world.

Besides being an author, Tom is also a CPA, CFP, holds a master’s degree in taxation and is President of Cerefice and Company, a CPA firm in New Jersey.
Phone Number: 732-382-3800 Ext. 103.
Email Tom
| Download Media Kit

Speak Your Mind