Leap And The Net Will Appear


Tom Corley boats - crop

Fear is the stop sign along the path towards success.

Fear of failure, fear of mistakes, fear of risk, fear of embarrassment, fear of inadequacy, fear of how others perceive you, fear of being wrong, fear of losing what you have, fear of poverty, fear of bankruptcy, fear of destroying a relationship – there are so many things to be afraid of.

What you should be afraid of is dying without any legacy that says you lived.

The courageous have fears, just like everyone else.

Dreamers who take action on their dreams have fears, just like everyone else.

Entrepreneurs have fears, just like everyone else.

Fear never goes away. It follows you every step of the way on your march towards success.

The key is to get comfortable being afraid, as you take action.

Those who pursue dreams, goals or step outside the herd to take a risk, are never fully prepared.

The truth is, you only need to be 80% prepared. You only need to know 80% of what must be known. You’ll figure things out but only if you take action. The remaining 20% will reveal itself during the pursuit of success.

Don’t let the fear of that missing 20% stop you from taking action.

What if should not be your legacy.

I tried should be your legacy.

Be Sociable, Share!
Thomas C. Corley About Thomas C. Corley

Tom Corley is a bestselling author, speaker, and media contributor for Business Insider, CNBC and a few other national media outlets.

His Rich Habits research has been read, viewed or heard by over 50 million people in 25 countries around the world.

Besides being an author, Tom is also a CPA, CFP, holds a master’s degree in taxation and is President of Cerefice and Company, a CPA firm in New Jersey.
Phone Number: 732-382-3800 Ext. 103.
Email Tom
| Download Media Kit


  1. Lisa Schreiber says:

    It’s as if you’ve been listening in on my thoughts…I was thinking about this very very topic all yesterday and today! And I’ve decided it’s definitely better to go for it, than to spend the rest of my life wondering, “what if?’

Speak Your Mind